Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,156 (€1,385) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)