Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09618 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,457 (CH$805,340) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)