Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10409 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,667 (CH$976,744) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)