Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.778 INR / DKK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 184% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,014 (kr22,707) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)