Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,554 (R$ 5,925) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)