Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,171 (107,230 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)