Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / DZD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,398 (99,667 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)