Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 INR / GNF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,579 (18,784,837 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)