Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00758 INR / GNF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,965 (24,416,087 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)