Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,066 (€1,405) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)