Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 114% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,822 (€2,892) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)