Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 118% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,485 (€2,600) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)