Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 116% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,637 (€2,898) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)