Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,772 (€1,222) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (29 minutes ago)