Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,570 (ARS $14,677) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)