Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,057 (ARS $17,154) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)