Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.962 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,377 (L 27,810) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)