Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,361 (€1,437) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)