Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,178 ($b9,290) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)