Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.737 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,810 ($b7,478) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)