Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.896 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,208 ($b11,642) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)