Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.292 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,651 ($b8,787) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)