Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.344 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,979 ($b9,843) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)