Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.177 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,005 (6,058 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)