Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,440 (€1,983) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)