Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.538 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,429 (Mex$ 21,034) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)