Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.175 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,879 (Mex$ 28,939) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)