Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,064 (Mex$ 27,047) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)