Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,420 (Mex$ 33,594) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)