Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 INR / VEFX *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨35,056 (Bs 40,312,902) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)