Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23426 INR / VES *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨38,485 (164,282 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)