Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,989 (Bs 21,493) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)