Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,970 (Bs 20,096) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)