Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,364 (Bs 24,377) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)