Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨35,380 (Bs 121,118,338) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)