Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨30,290 (Bs 27,187,496) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)