Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.390 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 76% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,556 (Bs 24,186) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)