Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01200 INR / PYG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,369 (9,446,444 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)