Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 INR / PYG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,668 (6,077,948 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)