Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01204 INR / PYG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,606 (8,938,668 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)