Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.802 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,390 (Bs 21,816) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)