Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,763 (€1,714) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)