Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,296 (€1,724) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (22 minutes ago)