Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,306 (₩1,492,444) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)