Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,062 (₩1,694,185) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)