Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,559 (₩1,518,008) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)