Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06060 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,858 (₩1,697,341) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)