Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05931 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,665 (₩1,579,364) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)