Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06356 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,252 (₩1,876,309) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)