Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,306 (₩1,785,295) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)