Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,478 (₩1,173,925) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (22 minutes ago)