Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,988 (元10,170) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (32 minutes ago)