Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,237 (元9,939) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)