Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,453 (Taka 123,221) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)