Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,165 (Taka 103,509) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)