Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.072 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨84,024 (11,881 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)