Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.797 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,842 (S/. 4,235) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)