Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.052 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,706 (S/. 3,825) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)