Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.011 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,818 (S/. 4,535) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)