Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.029 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,704 (S/. 5,527) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)