Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,309 (S/. 3,128) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (29 minutes ago)