Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.011 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,432 (S/. 5,472) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)