Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,439 (S/. 5,067) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)