Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.086 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,769 (S/. 5,301) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)