Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.092 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,794 (S/. 4,668) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)