Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.822 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,958 (S/. 3,479) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (24 minutes ago)