Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.870 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,072 (S/. 3,426) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)