Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,728 (Mex$ 16,852) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)