Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨75,991 (Mex$ 21,505) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)