Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09645 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,395 (CH$958,007) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)