Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10712 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,686 (CH$631,867) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)