Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10686 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,240 (CH$1,200,021) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)