Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,399 (元8,734) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)