Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,934 (元9,174) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)