Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,845 (S/. 4,127) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)