Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,266 (S/. 5,484) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)