Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.705 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,593 (S/. 4,907) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)