Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.097 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,688 (S/. 4,015) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)