Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.564 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,625 (S/. 3,580) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)