Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,646 (S/. 3,970) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)