Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 218% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,367 (¥417,105) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)