Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨93,747 (49,525 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)