Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,775 (40,829 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)