Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,289 (49,363 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)