Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,133 (53,798 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)