Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,289 (41,035 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)