Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨48,355 (19,715₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (22 minutes ago)