Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨63,906 (25,063₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)