Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,056 (27,340₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)