Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,417 (руб 85,654) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)