Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,061 (元11,302) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (43 minutes ago)