Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,151 (元11,644) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)