Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,315 (元9,702) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)