Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,428 (元8,949) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)