Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,045 (元11,894) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)