Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,396 (€1,954) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)