Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,746 (€1,938) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)