Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,271 (€1,523) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)