Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,738 (руб 71,091) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)