Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,744 (руб 57,618) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)