Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.275 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,777 (C$3,475) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)