Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.890 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,665 (C$3,143) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)