Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.559 INR / CAD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,195 (C$3,476) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)