Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,022 (€1,784) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)