Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 77% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,187 (€2,038) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)