Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,014 (€1,587) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)