Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,926 (€1,849) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)