Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,009 (€1,509) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)