Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,656 (₩2,066,846) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)