Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,669 (₩3,091,865) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)