Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06121 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,149 (₩4,119,202) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)