Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,693 (₩3,037,506) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (42 minutes ago)