Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,073 (35,977 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)