Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,740 (39,133 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)