Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,609 (元10,305) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 2 hours ago)