Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,895 (元10,331) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)