Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,349 (元10,930) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)