Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,601 (€1,849) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)