Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨83,511 (₨128,284) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)